Commercial Data Search Service
How to Request a Commercial Data Search
1. Choose the Data Search elements you need
Use our Commercial Charging Calculator to select the individual Data Search items -
this will also give you an estimate of how much the Data Search will cost.
2. Complete the Commercial Enquiry Search Agreement Form (ESAF)
Download and complete a Commercial Enquiry Search Agreement Form
3. Include a Site Map of the Data Search area
We need a good quality map from you showing the boundaries of the site.
4.Send the Data Search request to BRERC’s
Data Search email address
We need you to send us:
- Details of the Data Search elements
- A completed Commercial Enquiry Search Agreement Form (ESAF)
- A Site Map of your search area
- Your contact details (name, address, phone, email)
5. When we receive your Data Search Request, we will:
- Contact you
to let you know that we have received your enquiry; and
- Advise you of the date
by which you can expect the Data Search results
Notes for Commercial Data Searches
- Commercial Data Enquiries have a minimum charge;
see the Commercial Data Search Charges page for more detail.
- The Calculator shows the cost for individual elements of a search inclusive of a 0.5km SITE BUFFER.
- Each individual site is treated as a separate enquiry, and will be charged accordingly.
- Central sites which are larger than 1.0km² in area may incur additional charges.
- Final charges will be assessed and agreed by BRERC once we have a map of the search area,
and we reserve the right to vary charges for any given enquiry.
- Further information on Commercial Data Search charges is available on the
Commercial Data Search Charges page.
Data Search Service FAQs
For more information, try our Data Search Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
or click here for a diagram of the Data Search Process
(Opens in a new window)